All orders placed are normally despatched within 3 working days. Where there is a delay in despatch due to volume of orders, or through material shortages, the customer will be contacted by email, advising the estimated despatch date.
Custom orders are exempt from this and the following will apply:
1. We require a non-refundable 50% deposit via PayPal, when you agree to the design ideas and prices involved.
2. We will then design and make any items you request. When complete, we will send you a photograph by e-mail, with confirmation of the total price and postage costs, less any deposit paid.
3. When you are happy with the finished items and agree to buy, we will send you an invoice via PayPal for the balance due. This will need to be paid prior to despatch. You do not require a PayPal account to pay the invoice.
Commission Orders are handmade especially for you and may in certain circumstances, take up to 4 weeks to complete. Estimated prices and delivery times will be given when we receive your enquiry. Finalised prices are given when we agree on a design.
Your right to cancel under The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013
If for any reason you change your mind after making a purchase, you have 14 days from the date of purchase to let us know that you wish to cancel your order. Please inform us by using any means of communication provided on our Contact Page or by completing and sending us in writing or by email, a copy of this Cancellation Form.
Any items that have already been sent to you must be returned to us in good condition within 14 days of the date of cancellation. We will then issue a full refund of the original purchase price and postage costs. This will be within 30 days of either receiving the returned items or a proof of posting. The refunded amount may be reduced if the goods have been obviously used or damaged beyond normal handling.
Please note that we will not refund postage or packing charges incurred when returning goods to us under this cancellation policy.
For hygiene reasons we cannot accept the return of earrings (unless damaged upon receipt and returned in original packaging). All other products may be returned unused within 7 days of receipt. Customers are responsible for postage costs when returning any products. Customers are also responsible for all products until received by ourselves. We recommend that customers consider using a signed for service when returning items.
All Refunds will be made via PayPal within 21 days of returns being received.
Customers must contact us by email or telephone prior to returning any item.
UK and BFPO Postage Costs
Postage is calculated based on the number of items purchased. Charges start at £2.50 for a single item, First Class, Signed For.
Items more than £70 will be sent by Royal Mail Special Delivery.
Customers outside the UK, please contact us to discuss your requirements.
1) As all Jewellery and Gifts made by MadCatArts are individually handcrafted, there may be some slight variations to the pictures shown.
2) These Terms and Conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
If you have any questions about our terms and conditions, please do not hesitate to contact us.